What You'll Do
- Drive qualified sales activity by rapidly responding to inbound leads, free trials, and demo requests using a mix of telephone calls, email, and other communication mediums.
- Create a fantastic first impression to prospects with a friendly attitude, compelling messaging, and consistent follow up.
- Nurture leads and turn them into quality prospects with outbound efforts.
- Coordinate demos on the team calendar.
- Work closely with the success team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain accurate and detailed lead, account, contact, opportunity, and sales activity in CRM system.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A self motivated, goal oriented, and customer driven sales mentality.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales goals.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent sales experience.
- Familiarity with CRM software.
- Successful experience in high activity inside sales for a business to business SaaS company is highly preferred.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Unlimited, Untracked Vacation
How to Apply
Interested? We'd love to talk to you. Send an email to email@example.com with "Sales Representative" in the subject line. We're particularly interested in learning about your education, work experience, and why you think you'd be a good fit for CaseFleet.
Please attach your resume in PDF format.